Quantum Vision Dowsers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quantum Vision Dowsers

Created so Others may Learn of, and Experience the Rain Man within themself

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About CD's for Altering Brain Waves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REE01
Admin
REE01

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2006-10-10

About CD's for Altering Brain Waves Empty
PostSubject: About CD's for Altering Brain Waves   About CD's for Altering Brain Waves Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 10:53 am

I have a Alpha / Theta CD myself buying it when I first started, thinking it would shift my consciousness and sessions from just good to great. After listening every night for weeks, for me there was no noticable change I could contribute truthfully to the CD for myself. This is why I suggest only spending minimal money on ANY brain wave CD's and focusing more on practicing. I consider the first 2 FAQ below as a head's up in the event nothing helps you myself. So my advice is purchase and use one Remote Viewers CD, and don't ever leap right into any big dollar system especially if your on a budget. It's true relaxing the mind is an aid for success, and these type CD's are the best, but the real key is practice, feedback and reading.

Below are excerpt's of the Actual FAQ & A page for The Monroe Institutes Hemi Sync CD's Process, which you can relate to all entrainment CD's.

Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) submitted by Hemi-SyncŪ users around the world and participants in our programs conducted here in Virginia. The answers are the result of years of experience, inquiry, and research by The Monroe Institute and its associates and colleagues.

Q: Will I always need to use the tapes/CDs?
A: Absolutely not. They are like training wheels on a bicycle: wonderful for practice but possibly inhibiting as you learn to ride far and free.

Q: I understand that after a while we really do not need the tapes/CDs to achieve different states of consciousness. How do I remember Hemi-SyncŪ signals?
A: It is true that with practice, you do not need the tape/CD exercises to reach expanded states of consciousness. After you become proficient with an exercise, all you need to do is recall the sensations you experienced during what you consider to be your best, most effective response in the desired states. Simply take a deep breath and remember the state to trigger the change in consciousness.

Q: When using the tapes, I am aware of a buzzing pressure in my forehead and also an acceleration of my heartbeat. Is this normal?
A: A light buzzing or pressure happens frequently to some people. It means that you are responding to the Hemi-SyncŪ process. However, if you are experiencing a great degree of discomfort, you may have the volume too loud. For best results, the volume should be just loud enough for you to hear the verbal instructions. Remember, you are expanding your state of awareness; consequently, you are more conscious of your heartbeat, breathing, etc. This is a phenomenon common to the shift in energy levels such as the shift from Consciousness 1 to Focus™ 10.

Q: I don't seem to feel the high-energy states and have trouble visualizing. What should they feel like?
A: Everyone perceives his/her experiences in a different way, so these high-energy states will not necessarily be visual. Some people report seeing light, color, and form, but others quite frequently perceive sensations. You may experience vibration(s), or what seems to be an electric tingling, or a shaking of your body, bed, or room. Some people hear a rushing sound, buzzing, voices, verbal messages, or even music. Others may just "know" when they have achieved these states. Just relax and observe your own perceptions without judging how you should feel.

Q: Why not combine mind-altering drugs with Hemi-SyncŪ?
A: These exercises train you to take control over your states of consciousness. Drugs often interfere with that control. Also, your interpretations and understanding of your experiences will likely be more accurate without the unpredictable influences of drugs or other mind-altering substances.

Q: Sometimes during a tape I feel so much energy in my body that it actually gets uncomfortable and I want to come out of the tape. What should I do about this?
A: Realize that the energy you are feeling is second-state energy, the nonphysical energy which you first need to perceive before you can consciously use it. Welcome the energy. Observe the energy move through your whole body. Wait and see if it speeds up or slows down. Express gratitude for the conscious experience of the energy. Question the energy - ask (silently in your mind) if there is a message for you in the experience of the energy. The fact that you are perceiving this energy is indicative that you are reaching an expanded state of consciousness.

Q: Even while in Focus 10, I am aware of my breathing. This makes it impossible for me to detach myself or otherwise perceive the high-energy states. Any suggestions?
A: This is a very normal reaction. Actually, it can enhance your experience if used in a positive way. It's your breathing that helps charge you with energy (hence, the Resonant Tuning exercise) and prepares you for moving to high-energy states. Be aware of what is happening to you and just let it be - don't fight it. You can be aware of your breathing and of the taped exercise. You can always put the worries about your breathing in your Energy Conversion Box if you want. Once you convince yourself that breathing is a normal process and not a problem, the awareness of breathing should disappear by itself. Some even find their breathing or their heartbeat a comforting link to physical reality and then can move more confidently into other states of consciousness.

Q: What if I am not experiencing the out-of-body state?
A: Many of us have hidden (subconscious) fears that prevent us from experiencing this perceptual venue. Others try so hard that the intense effort blocks this experience. The best way to succeed is to relax, let go of expectations, and become nonchalant about it. After all, the classic OBE is just a small part of learning to expand and experience your full potential. Keep working with the exercises. Trust the process. You may find yourself experiencing the out-of-body perceptual state when you least expect it.

Q: How can I control or direct my perceptions during the out-of-body experience?
A: The words control and direct are usually associated with body-oriented ego states. If you set a goal before you begin your OBE, you won't need to decide what to do once you are in the experience. Experiment with thinking of someone and contacting his/her energy, rather than arriving at a geographic destination. Any time you wish to return to your in-the-body perceptions, all you need do is think of your body and/or move a finger or toe. In most cases, after a period of time your bladder will demand your attention and return your perceptual perspective to the physical body.

Q: How many times should I use each tape/CD before going on to the next?
A: That can vary greatly with the individual. You should be familiar and comfortable with an exercise before advancing to the next one. However, don't feel you must master it completely. There may be challenges for an individual with a specific technique that can diminish or disappear with practice or exposure to a more advanced exercise. Of course, don't hesitate to review any of the tapes/CDs for reinforcement.

Q: I understand that after a while we really do not need the tapes/CDs to achieve different states of consciousness. How do I remember Hemi-SyncŪ signals?
A: It is true that with practice, you do not need the tape/CD exercises to reach expanded states of consciousness. After you become proficient with an exercise, all you need to do is recall the sensations you experienced during what you consider to be your best, most effective response in the desired states. Simply take a deep breath and remember the state to trigger the change in consciousness.

On the Technical Side

Q: What is Hemi-SyncŪ?
A: Hemi-SyncŪ is demonstrated in a simple way by placing a steady tone in one ear, then a different steady tone in the other ear. As these different tones are blended together in the brain, the binaural beat or wavering sound you hear is a brain-produced phenomenon. Such signals can stimulate specific states of consciousness, which are automatically learned and can then be recreated from memory.

P.S. The Monroe Institute CD "Inner Journey" is on Napster. Napster subscribers can download it for no additional charge = FREEBIE
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pensweepquantumvisions/

About CD's for Altering Brain Waves
Page 1 of 1