Quantum Vision Dowsers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quantum Vision Dowsers

Created so Others may Learn of, and Experience the Rain Man within themself

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xperimental: Predicting Numbers thru Intentional Synesthesia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REE01
Admin
REE01

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2006-10-10

Xperimental: Predicting Numbers thru Intentional Synesthesia Empty
PostSubject: Xperimental: Predicting Numbers thru Intentional Synesthesia   Xperimental: Predicting Numbers thru Intentional Synesthesia Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 12:19 pm

Some people see letters, numbers and words in color and when they do they are 97 % accurate. Most of us at one time or another have attempted to predict lottery numbers, but having no back up for each number when we fail we cant visualize our error completely, so I'm introducing by willful intent a color code system for each number 1 - 10. To establish what colors will work in my own self suggested Synesthesiatic mental process as trail and error at first to establish the according color to number base, for example lets say the correct lottery single digit numbers were 9 black and 8 tan, but you came up 4 yellow and 3 green the sequence clearly fits the order but is to low, take the color under the number 3 and 4 and attach it to the winning number's, now in this case you have established 9 as yellow and 8 is green, so you've established the synesthesiatic way your own mind visualizes color to that number. Continue experimenting until you have established all 10, then hypothetically my/our accuracy should be 97 % when testing, relaxed and focused. Our goal is to predict numbers thru color as the surrogates for higher % of accuracy, and $$$.

This is an ongoing experiment until we've established it thru repeated feedback, and our results are recorded thru unbiased feedback as vastly improved.

If your thinking to yourself why should this work, why should anyone try it ? Well, as for me I like thinking outside the norm, I just started experimenting developed a thoery, and began looking for papers on line to confirm my thinking before I pressed on with this wasting my time, and found there is a basis for my intention to found itself on, it is usually seen in persons with synesthesia, this condition causes some people to hear colors, feel sounds and taste shapes. Scientists have known about synesthesia for at least 300 years, but it wasn't taken all that seriously until recently. People who claimed to hear colors were dismissed as hallucinatory, or worse. As children these persons see the world quite differently than there friends do letters, numbers and words because the all carry distinct colors to match them consistently. To them, a page of black print doesn't look black at all, it is a symphony of color the number "2" is bright orange, "5" was green, and so on.
As a child some young friends thought this particular kid was a bit nutty, but he had one close ally. His mother understood, she knew words had colors, because she, too, could see them in colors they weren't the same colors her son saw, but they were in colors.

A decade ago Richard E. Cytowic, a neurologist, chronicled a number of case studies in a popular book, The Man Who Tasted Shapes. Some remote viewers say in there early days of viewing even had this experience for a very brief time. New testing procedures, and new tools that could peer inside the brain, identifying areas that are active during various conditions, could allow them to see if there really was anything to all this, and it turns out that there is. The person tested really did see the number 2 as bright orange, just as thousands of others around the world see it as blue, or yellow, or whatever. It is a concept that is quite difficult for the rest of us to grasp.
In his earlier research, Cytowic documented a number of startling cases, including such well-known figures as Russian novelist Valdimir Nabokov, who as a child complained to his mother that the colors of the letters on his wooden alphabet blocks were all wrong. She knew, because she also saw letters as colors, and they clearly were not the same as those on the blocks.
The condition, which is genetically transmitted, seems especially prevalent among highly talented and gifted persons. The Russian composer Alexander Scriabin, who saw sounds as colors, even composed a symphony in 1910 that featured a colored light exhibit that he, no doubt, could see even without the lights. Other synesthetes, as they call themselves, include the poets Baudelaire and Rimbaud, painters Kandinsky and Klee, and the noted physicist Richard Feynman. No one knows just how many people have the condition. Estimates range from one person out of every 300, to one out of every few thousand. The number is vague for obvious reasons. Some people learned early on not to talk about it out of fear of being regarded as odd. And those who have it tend to like it, so they don't feel a need to seek out medical help.
To take it away from them would be to deprive them of a special sense that may improve memory, and possibly stimulate creative instincts.To acquire it thru intent and creating our own personal system of synesthesia for numbers then should improve our results vastly also.

Put to the Test

That is the question that Vanderbilt's Palmeri and his colleagues wanted to confront, it piqued their interest as students of the cognitive process. They wanted to learn two things: whether subjects really saw what they thought they saw, and what part of the brain allowed them to do it. The first part of that question is the easier part. An answer to the second is still up for debate. Since some subjects claimed that plain black letters and words appeared to them in vivid colors, the researchers devised a number of experiments to see if the perception claimed by them was real.

The Test Results

They drew up a list of 100 common, one-syllable words, and asked the subjects to tell them the color of each word. A month later they repeated the experiment. They got it right 97 percent of the time. THE ONLY TIME THEY MISSED WAS WITH EASILY CONFUSED COLORS of off-white, beige and light brown. Other researchers have done the same experiment with similar results.

The Vanderbilt team then showed the subject pages of black numbers. In one test, a few 5's were interspersed among 2's and they were asked to pick out the 5's. Since they stood out as a different color, he completed the task in a fraction of the time required for people without the condition. Those and other tests led the researches to conclude that the condition was real.

My Experimental Theory

So basically thats the premise, we are intent on changing our perception in this experiment to increase our accuracy predicting numbers thru attaching color to each number using the technique and perception as used by people with synesthesia.

Confirming snips/excerpts from: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98039&page=1
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pensweepquantumvisions/

Xperimental: Predicting Numbers thru Intentional Synesthesia
Page 1 of 1