Quantum Vision Dowsers

Created so Others may Learn of, and Experience the Rain Man within themself

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Assisting Pain Relief with Visualization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REE01
Admin

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Assisting Pain Relief with Visualization   Mon May 28, 2007 10:27 am

How to approach chronic afflictions and help others regain a sense of empowerment over their pain.
The basic concepts should are useful for many ailments, by involving the patient in there own visualizations and release, when doing energy work.

By Sangeeta Bhagwat

I have been working with a Mrs. J (name withheld on request) for her rheumatoid arthritis (RA) symptoms. RA pain is constant and terrible. As she had tried several allopathic and ayurvedic medicines, her homeopath asked her to avoid taking any medicines for about 15-20 days, to allow her body to detoxify. She continued her painkillers and a sleeping pill.
One day, her pain was highly unbearable. So she asked me to try EFT. She was complaining of severe pain in her shoulders. I first did one round using, Even though I have this unbearable pain in my shoulders, I deeply and completely love, forgive and accept myself. She reported a reduction in her level of intensity from 8 to 7.5 out of 10. I then asked her to describe the pain; did it have a color or texture? She replied that it was dark grey and like a sticky liquid.
So I started tapping on her with the following setup Even though I have this dark grey, sticky pain weighing down my shoulders, I choose to drain it away. While I was tapping, I told her to imagine a tube draining away this pain, while she repeated drain away at each point. Two rounds reduced her level of intensity to 2 out of 10.
I asked her to describe the pain again. She said it was now dark and thick. So while tapping at the KC, we used Even though I have this stubborn, dark and sticky pain in my shoulders, I apply heat to it it so that it becomes thinner and can drain away easily, followed by I drain away this remaining pain. The pain subsided. I worked on some more underlying emotional issues and gave her homework rounds to do.
After some days, she again called with severe shoulder pain. When asked to describe it, she called them "4 huge boulders". So I used Even though these 4 heavy boulders are weighing me down, I choose to break them with a laser gun. That did not work, so I changed it to Even though these 4 boulders are weighing me down, I choose to hammer them to pieces, with "hammer" as the reminder phrase. Immediately, she felt that the boulders had shattered to pieces and the pain had "rolled away".
She then stood up with some difficulty and said that the pain had dropped to around her hips. When asked to describe it, she said it was like a string of heavy rocks around her hip. So I used Even though I have this money belt of painful rocks around my hip, I deeply and completely love, forgive and accept myself. There was only a marginal movement in her level of intensity.
I felt that she was reluctant to let go of the pain, so I changed the setup to Even though this pain is terrible, I don't want to change. I am used to it and don't want to let go. After tapping one shortcut round of this, I changed the setup to Even though I don't want to let go of these 10 rocks I have around my hip, perhaps I could let go of just one.
After this round, she said 3 rocks had fallen off. So I repeated the setup with 7 remaining rocks. Shortly there was only one left. So I made the setup I can keep this one rock, as I am so used to it. However, on completing the round, there were no "rocks" left!
With regular tapping, Mrs. J was gradually able to reduce pain and swelling. She came down to one painkiller a day and no sleeping pills. Her homeopath also started treatment. After about two weeks, he told her to consider dropping her painkiller and if necessary, using a paracetamol instead.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/pensweepquantumvisions/

Assisting Pain Relief with Visualization
Page 1 of 1